Tastylia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) Without Prescription This is our customer charter. It sets out our commitment to provide you with service, procedures and information at appropriate stages during your purchase.
source We strive to continue to improve the quality of our product & service to our customers. You will be provided with the opportunity, through a survey, to measure our performance.
buy prednisone 5 mg ● We have procedures to meet commitments we have stated in our customer charter.
● We will continiously train our staff to understand their responsibilities in out dealings with you and what the customer charter means for you.
● We will give you pre-contract information you need to make an informed decision about buying the property.
● We will let you know who to contact at every stage of your purchase.
● We will let you know how we will deal with your questions.
● We will let you know any relevant choices and options you can consider.
● We will provide health and safety advice to reduce, as far as possible, the risk of danger on the development site during construction and in the use of your home.
● Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful.
● Friendly, professional, knowledgeable advice and updates at every stage with helpful, open communication.
● Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
● Clear descriptions of the sales process together with simple details about cancelling a reservation should you no longer wish to buy.
● We will give you reliable information about guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
● We will give you reliable information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of the property. Once a completion date is set we will offer you a demonstration of your new home.
● We will inform you clearly about the extent of our after-sale and customer service procedures.
● An 'At Home' information file with manufacturers' guarantees, registration details and information about our continuing customer service.
● A familiarization visit of your home with your Site Manager and After Sales Representative before you move-in giving you a room-by-room tour of your home and a demonstration of the appliances and fittings.
● We will tell you about our procedures for dealing with customer complaints, including how to resolve complaints about warranties and we will co-operate with appropriately qualified professional advisors.
● We have clear policies for minimizing adverse construction impacts on surrounding communities and the natural environment.
● We will give you a copy of our customer charter if you ask for one.
● We will automatically give you a copy if you reserve a property. Our customer charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights.