For Owners Only Homepage

          Aquarius Villas
 
          Photo gallery
          Location
          Floor plans
          Specifications
          Price enquiry
          Advantages
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

Property in Colakli Turkey

 


Aquarius Villas
are being constructed with considerable care and attention to detail. In keeping with every Mecitoglu home, these properties enjoy a high specification and the peace of mind that comes with a New Home Warranty.

 


 

          Kitchen & appliances "Siemens or Beko"
  • Contemporary design kitchens with stylish chrome handles
  • Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and ceramic hob
  • Fridge-freezer in the kitchen and washing machine under the staircase storage (All appliances from Siemens)
  • Quality granite worktops
  • Under mounted stainless steel sink and a chrome mixer tap
  • The aesthetics is enriched by suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the kitchen
          Villas in general
  • Smooth plaster ceilings with moulding
  • Air conditioning units (can be switched to hot or cold)
  • Gypsum plaster finishing and smooth plastic paint
  • Decorative suspended ceilings and modern down lights in the lounge and master bedrooms
  • Granite window and balcony sills
  • Aluminium-glass balcony railings and banisters
  • Smoke detectors and an energy saver system
  • Pipes for central heating (to add at a later date)
  • Built-in Wardrobes
  • Lacquered white colour internal doors with stylish chrome door handles
  • Quality tiles cover all the floors "Vitra"
  • Front doors are brown lacquered reinforced steel doors
  • Storage room
  • Decorative covers behind the bed head in master bedroom
  • Built-in shoe cupboard with full length mirror
          Exteriors
  • uPVC double glazed windows
  • Integrated PVC shutters
  • All roofs have insulating cladding, sealing and heat insulation (All details and materials from "Braas")
  • The front door is a brown lacquered reinforced steel door
  • Outside walls are painted with long-life texture coating. "Kale colour" 
  • Preparation for satellite dish
          Bathrooms
  • Wall hung luxurious vanity units with sleek white designer sanitary ware from "Vitra"
  • Wall hung WC "Vitra"
  • Quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames from "Huppe"
  • Chrome accessories and mixer taps from "Vitra"
  • Ceramic floor and wall tiling from "Vitra"
  • Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating from "Siemens"
  • Hydro-massage built-in jacuzzi bath in the main bathroom "Vitra"
          Facilities in the complex
  • Outdoor communal swimming pool and children's pool
  • Private swimming pools for detached villas
  • Housekeeper and 24-hour security
  • Fitness centre, tennis court
  • Sauna, cafe, children's play ground
  • Wireless internet access in the cafeteria.
  • Private parking spaces
  • Complex surrounded by a wall and an iron fence and entrance made possible through the security checkpoint.
     
            The structure of the buildings


Reinforced concrete has been used for the foundation and structure, in accordance with the approved statistical calculations. The structure is supported by pillars. Privacy is ensured by noise-reducing brick party walls separating the villas. A warm, welcoming rustic décor ensures the main entrance areas are in harmony with the general ambience of the development.

   
            The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)

 

The beautifully tended garden area has Mediterranean plants and mature palm trees, very attractive lawned areas, and well-lit garden paths.

A very pleasant living environment is granted by the superb 10 % building permission, which leaves 90%, namely 32,000 m˛ for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.

 

The building of each unit is in accordance with the specifications in the Planning Permission and corresponding current building regulations. 

Please note: all specification details are subject to the formal contract that may be entered into between Mecitoglu Homes and the purchaser.

These specifications are indicative and can be modified by technical necessities of the construction and for the existing regulations. In any case, we guarantee the maintenance of the general level of quality in the villas and in all the urbanization.