For Owners Only Homepage

          The Four Seasons
          Photo gallery
          Floor plans
          Price enquiry











Four Seasons Apartments
are being constructed with considerable care and attention to detail. In keeping with every Mecitoglu home, these properties enjoy a high specification and the peace of mind that comes with a New Home Warranty.



          Kitchen & appliances "Siemens or Beko"
  • Contemporary design cupboards & stylish chrome handles
  • Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and hob (Siemens)
  • Fridge-freezer and a washing machine behind a cupboard (Siemens)
  • Quality granite work surfaces & stainless steel sink
  • Chrome monoblock mixer tap
  • The aesthetics is enriched by suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the kitchen
          Apartments in general
  • Smooth plaster ceilings with moulding
  • Air conditioning units (can be switched to hot or cold)
  • Gypsum plaster finishing and smooth plastic paint on interior walls
  • High quality marble windowsills
  • Aluminium-glass balcony railings and banisters
  • Smoke detectors and an energy saver system
  • Built-in Wardrobes
  • Lacquered white colour internal doors with moulded panels
  • Quality tiles cover all the floors "Vitra"
  • Front doors are brown lacquered reinforced steel doors
  • uPVC double glazed windows
  • Integrated PVC shutters
  • All roofs have insulating cladding, sealing and heat insulation (All details and materials from "Braas")
  • The front door is a brown lacquered reinforced steel door
  • Outside walls are painted with long-life texture coating. "Kale colour"
  • Communal satellite
  • Wall hung luxurious vanity units with sleek white designer sanitary ware from "Vitra"
  • Wall hung WC "Vitra"
  • Quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames from "Huppe"
  • Chrome accessories and mixer taps from "Vitra"
  • Ceramic floor and wall tiling from "Vitra"
  • Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating from "Siemens"
          Facilities in the complex
  • Outdoor communal swimming pool and children's pool
  • Heated indoors swimming pool
  • Housekeeper and 24-hour security
  • Fitness centre, tennis court, parking spaces
  • Sauna, cafe, children's play ground
  • Wireless internet access in the cafeteria.
  • Water tank & pump (for optimum water pressure)
  • Complex surrounded by a wall and an iron fence and entrance made possible through the security checkpoint.
            The structure of the buildings

Reinforced concrete has been used for the foundation and structure, in accordance with the approved statistical calculations. The structure is supported by pillars. Privacy is ensured by noise-reducing brick party walls separating the apartments. A warm, welcoming rustic décor ensures the main entrance areas are in harmony with the general ambience of the development.

            The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)


The beautifully tended garden area has Mediterranean plants and mature palm trees, very attractive lawned areas, and well-lit garden paths.

A very pleasant living environment is granted by the superb 20 % building permission, which leaves 80%, namely 14,000 m˛ for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.


The building of each unit is in accordance with the specifications in the Planning Permission and corresponding current building regulations. 

Please note: all specification details are subject to the formal contract that may be entered into between Mecitoglu Homes and the purchaser.

These specifications are indicative and can be modified by technical necessities of the construction and for the existing regulations. In any case, we guarantee the maintenance of the general level of quality in the apartments and in all the urbanization.