For Owners Only Homepage

          Spring Villas
 
          Specifications
          Location
          Floor plans
          Photo gallery
          Price enquiry
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Spring Villas
are being constructed with considerable care and attention to detail. In keeping with every Mecitoglu home, these properties enjoy a high specification and the peace of mind that comes with a New Home Warranty.

 


 

          Kitchen & appliances "Siemens or Beko"
  • Contemporary design cupboards & stylish chrome handles
  • Stainless steel built-in oven, extractor and hob (Siemens)
  • Fridge-freezer and a washing machine (Siemens)
  • Quality granite worktops & stainless steel sink (Franke)
  • Chrome monoblock mixer tap (Artema)
  • The aesthetics is enriched by suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the kitchen
          Villas in general
  • Smooth plaster ceilings
  • 4 pieces of air conditioning units (can be switched to hot or cold)
  • Gypsum plaster finishing and smooth plastic paint on interior walls
  • Suspended ceiling and modern down lights in the lounge
  • Decorative natural stone wall cover in the lounge
  • Stylish tempered glass balcony railings and banisters
  • Smoke detectors and an energy saver system
  • Built-in Wardrobes
  • Lacquered white stylish internal doors
   
  • Front doors are white lacquered reinforced steel doors
  • Storage space in the garden

  • Decorative wall covers behind the bed head in master bedrooms
  • Quality tiles cover all the floors "Vitra"
  • Separate dining and kitchen area with a cooking island feature
  • Wood covered sun terrace
  • Basement hobby room with panoramic window looking inside the private pool
          Exteriors
  • uPVC double glazed windows
  • All roofs have insulating cladding & sealing
  • Outside walls are painted with long-life texture coating. "Kale colour"
  • Preparation for satellite dish
  • Decorative natural stone covers
  • Wooden pergolas enriching the aesthetics of the villas
          Bathrooms
  • Bowl type double wash basins in master bedrooms with granite tops including full length mirror
  • Jacuzzi bath in the top floor master bathroom
  • Decorative mosaic tiles in the shower
  • Wall hung WC "Vitra"
  • Quality tempered glass built-in showers with aluminium frames from "Huppe"
  • Chrome accessories and mixer taps from "Artema"
  • Ceramic floor and wall tiling from "Vitra"
  • Hot water supply through energy-efficient electrical heating from "Siemens"
          Facilities in the complex
  • Private outdoor swimming pools
  • Night security
  • Fitness centre (in Spring apartments)
  • Sauna, cafe, children's play ground (in Spring apartments)
  • Free Internet access in the villas.
     
            The structure of the buildings


Reinforced concrete has been used for the foundation and structure, in accordance with the approved statistical calculations. The structure is supported by pillars. Privacy is ensured by noise-reducing brick party walls separating the rooms. A
modern, welcoming décor ensures the main entrance areas are in harmony with the general ambience of the development.

   
            The garden (Automatic garden sprinkler system)

 

The beautifully tended garden area has Mediterranean plants and mature palm trees, very attractive lawned areas, and well-lit garden paths.

A very pleasant living environment is granted by the very low 20 % building permission, which leaves roughly 80 % of the total area for professionally landscaped and carefully maintained gardens.

 

The building of each unit is in accordance with the specifications in the Planning Permission and corresponding current building regulations. 

Please note: all specification details are subject to the formal contract that may be entered into between Mecitoglu Homes and the purchaser.

These specifications are indicative and can be modified by technical necessities of the construction and for the existing regulations. In any case, we guarantee the maintenance of the general level of quality in the villas and in all the urbanization.